Private Membership Associations are constitutionally created under:
The First, Fourth, Fifth, Ninth, Tenth, Fourteenth and other Civil Rights Amendments to the United States Constitution
... and/or ...
Section Two of the 1982 Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms when working with Canadian clients
Members of Private Membership Associations may express their Constitutional Rights within that association. This includes:
1. Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Expression
2. Freedom of Confidentially in all written and oral communications of any kind
3. Freedom of Choice to make our own health, life, nutrition, spiritual and wellness decisions for ourselves, our family, dependents and pets
4. Freedom of Self-determination concerning our own health, life, nutrition, spirituality and wellness and that of our family, pets and dependents
5. Freedom of Privacy and all of the inalienable human rights guaranteed to us all by the US Constitution and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
Unfortunately, most of these freedoms have been taken away from us by state and provincial governments and large corporations acting outside Constitutional Law. In the public domain we have to be very careful about what we say, do, sign and where we go.
Discovering the truth about anything in the public domain is almost impossible. Being treated poorly as an underling is a common occurrence. Being overworked, underpaid and unappreciated is the norm.
That's why many professionals in many industries are forming private associations and moving out of the public domain and into the private domain. Instead of telling people to do this or die, they empower people to make their own decisions to improve their own health, life, nutrition, therapies and wellness.
Truth is easier to find in the private domain uder Constitutional law instead of federal and state political law. Kindness, generosity and hope are easier to find. Being treated with dignity and accepted as an equal in all things is a common practice. Being in the private domain is to be nurtured and valued as a person.
It also turns out that moving into the private domain
is less expensive and more rewarding than staying in the public domain.
The one thing large corporations are having a hard time buying is the Constitution. True, large corporations are making inroads into undermining the Constitution. Thanks to their greedy efforts, all of the rest of us have lost some of our Constitutional freedoms in the public domain. Our rights are taken away from us without our permission.
The Bill of Rights in the United States Constitution and the Second Section of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms remain our safest haven to this day.
We still have a legal right to "go under the Constitution" and protect our business, children, family, health, income, lives, pets, spiritual faith and wellness.
Find Out if a Private Membership Organization will...
It may be time to find out if a Private Faith Based Ministry or Organization, Private Membership Association or Tax Exempt Education Organization:
1. Will Work for YOU
2. Is the Right Thing for YOU to do
3. Will Generate More Income for YOU
4. Will lower YOUR Tax Burden
5. Will protect you, your family and pets, your business and your clients better than the public domain.
We've collected a lot of resource materials for you to learn how to use a private membership association to protect you, your family, pets and dependents. These same materials can help you teach your clients how they can join you and protect themselves, their families, pets and dependents.
The best protection we have against big government and the big corporations that control big government is to "go Constitutional."
It will pay you to spend the time to learn how to better protect yourself, your business, your family and your clients.